The Sir John Monash Centre is ready to welcome you back. The Australian story on the Western Front awaits.
We’ve made a few changes to ensure you can safely enjoy your visit:
- Entry to the Sir John Monash Centre remains free for everyone.
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, bookings are highly recommended for individuals and required for groups.
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings, for the protection of yourself and others.
- There is a one-way route around the gallery guiding you through the exhibition and offering you access to toilets and the shop.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found throughout the Centre.
- The cleaning of the Centre has been reinforced and its frequency increased.
- Please only visit the Centre with people from your household.
To prevent the spread of the virus, we urge you to adopt the following safety measures:
- Comply with current social distancing guidelines of 1.5metres
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow
- Avoid physical greeting and contact
The Sir John Monash Centre has been awarded the Pure & Sure label. The Centre’s staff has signed the Pure & Sure Charter developed by the Somme Tourism agency which certifies the quality of the procedures implemented to ensure both visitor safety and continuity of the tourism and cultural offer in the Hauts-de-France region.
Our own health and safety procedures are constantly updated as new measures are announced. The Pure & Sure label demonstrates this continued commitment to visitor safety.
Please note that according the French government announcement, the Sir John Monash Centre remains closed until further notice.
See you soon.